The following heads are compatible with the 300 Standard Base, the 305 Low-Profile Base, and the 381 Vacuum Base. A new or additional head will add extra productivity to your existing PanaVise, or start here to build your own! All stems at 5/8" (15.9mm) in diameter. All our vises and work holding devices come with a "lifetime warranty."
* This head is a versatile, general purpose electronics head created especially for production lines, technicians, and designers.
* Jaws open to 6" (152.4mm) to accommodate most PC boards in its molded, deep-ribbed neoprene jaw pads. When pads are reversed, the wide "V" can be used for securing delicate items, such as tuners, coils, motor armatures, etc.
* The jaw's control knob is micro-adjustable so it exerts the exact amount of pressure you need.
* The stem is 2 1/4" (57.1mm) long and 5/8" (15.9mm) in diameter.
* Overall height is 5 1/8" (130.2mm).