PanaVise Circuit Board Holders help you work quicker and smarter. The two moveable arms extend 6" (154mm) from the cross bar and have "V" shaped grooves which securely hold the board edge. One arm is spring tensioned to equalize holding pressure, and includes a new lever which locks the internal spring "open" for quick board insertion and removal. "V" notches positioned laterally near the arm tips securely and conveniently hold small electronic parts. All our vises and work holding devices come with a "lifetime warranty."
* The PanaVise Rapid Assembly Circuit Board Holder features eight position rotating adjustment, six positive lock positions in the vertical plane and height adjustment for quick board rotation speeds and component insertion and soldering.
* Hold circuit boards from 1/8" (3.2mm) to 12" (304.8mm) wide and 5/32" (4mm) thick. Arms move independently.
* Add the 318 Accessory Cross Bars and the bar width can be extended from 14" (355.6mm) to 30" (762mm) to hold boards up to 28" (711.2mm) wide.
* Arms move independently and may be positioned adjacent to each other. Additional sets of arms (Model 316) are available for dual or multiple board use.
* Weighted base is extremely stable.
* Weighs 6lbs. 7oz. (2.9kgs). Height from base to top of vertical shaft is 10" (254mm).