PanaVise Circuit Board Holders help you work quicker and smarter. The two moveable arms extend 6" (154mm) from the cross bar and have "V" shaped grooves which securely hold the board edge. One arm is spring tensioned to equalize holding pressure, and includes a new lever which locks the internal spring "open" for quick board insertion and removal. "V" notches positioned laterally near the arm tips securely and conveniently hold small electronic parts. All our vises and work holding devices come with a "lifetime warranty."
* The PanaVise Electronic Work Center is a complete and economical work bench combination.
* It delivers a set of circuit board holders, all the "tilt, turn and rotate" control of a 300 Standard Base, the convenience of a 312 Tray Base Mount and a 371 Solder Station.
* Hold circuit boards from 1/8" (3.2mm) to 12" (304.8mm) wide and 5/32" (4mm) thick. Arms move independently.
* Add the 318 Accessory Cross Bars and the bar width can be extended from 14" (355.6mm) to 30" (762mm) to hold boards up to 28" (711.2mm) wide.
* Arms move independently and may be positioned adjacent to each other. Additional sets of arms (Model 316) are available for dual or multiple board use.
* All parts, tooling, wire, soldering iron and PC Boards are located exactly where you want them. Sturdy and stable.
* The 324 Electronic Work Center stands 13 1/2" (342.9mm) tall and weighs 4lbs. 8oz. (2kg).