The 936 soldering station is an inexpensive, compact station that you can stack to conserve valuable bench space.
• adjustable temperature control with lock/set screw
• temperature range 392°-896°F (200°- 480°C)
• maintains idle temperature within 1.8°F (1°C)
• ceramic heating element and senor insures rapid heat-up temperature (30 seconds) and lightning-fast thermal recovery
• Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature setting
• temperature adjusted by simply turning the dial
• slender iron handles are insulated and ergonomic-designed for ease and comfort
• accommodates large, medium or small irons
• wide selection of tips available for soldering SMD and through-hole connections
(see Specifications for more details)"